EcoRider Freedom Comfort BridleEcoRider
he EcoRider Freedom Comfort Bridle is one of the newest bridles to hit the equestrian market. Designed to benefit both horse and rider, the Freedom Comfort Bridle combines comfort and quality, offering all you need in an everyday bridle. Comprised of a gorgeous, high quality, naturally tanned leather, the EcoRider range are designed to offer the ultimate comfort for your horse. This anatomically shaped bridle aims to minimise pressure in the most sensitive regions while increasing rider control ultimately encouraging top performance by both horse and rider.
£139 inc VAT£115.83 exc VAT
- U shaped noseband
- Wide headpiece
- Soft padded leather
***NEW IN*** Brogini Como V2 Long Riding BootsBrogini
The inner of the boots features a genuine leather panel which is durable and provides a natural grip. The side strap has been updated with a Silver B button and there is a brass coloured button on the brown boots.
-Genuine leather foot and inner panel
-Specially designed synthetic stretch outer calf.
-3D stretch which grips and contours the leg without being restrictive
-2 rubber spur studs
-Full Rear Zip
-Zip is protected by a press button spur-guard£99.99 inc VAT£83.33 exc VAT
Collegiate Comfitec Training BridleCollegiate
£99.99 inc VAT£83.33 exc VAT
- Made from high quality European leather
- Anatomically shaped headpiece evenly distributes pressure across the poll for comfort featuring U shaped browband
- Shaped padding around horse’s ears and double padding over poll area minimizes pressure
- Ergonomically designed noseband is shaped to alleviate pressure of the upper jaw and molar teeth
Performance Active TightDublin
NEW IN !!
Dublin Performance Active Tight
£54.99 inc VAT£45.83 exc VAT
- Super stretch performance fabric provides four way stretch comfort and maximum rider freedom
- New honeycomb PU silicon print design provides optimum grip and stability in the saddle
- Side pocket to keep your belongings with you
- A great staple piece for your wardrobe
Busse Westernrope StandardBusse
Long training lead ropes.....back in stock, and in lovely colours. We also have matching rope halters!!
£20.99 inc VAT£17.49 exc VAT
- heavy, well-handling nylon rope for ground work
- bullsnap chrome and leather end
- Length 3.70m
Country Dog Heavy Duty Waterproof Softee BedP & L Superior Pet Beds Ltd
How good are these?? Great for the home, or the back of the car
The ideal dog bed for Country Dogs who get wet and dirty on a regular basis. Covered in a heavy duty hard wearing 100% polyester waterproof material treated with a water repellant coating which is easy to keep clean, brush off loose dirt, wipe with a wet cloth and then rinse under a running tap / hose or even a low setting on a pressure washer. Designed to keep your pet warm & comfortable. The thick base cushion removable for easy separate cleaning and the high walls of this bed are filled with bonded Thermal Polyester Fibre to insulate your pet from the cold floor and keep it out of draughts.
Available in Five colourways and three sizes£72.99 inc VAT£60.83 exc VAT
Woof Wear Stable Boots with Bio Ceramic LinersWoof Wear
Supportive stable boots with bio-ceramic technology to promote healing and aid recovery via Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
The sleek anatomical and ergonomic design is angled to work with the horse’s leg to ensure support in all the right areas without inhibiting movement. Stable boots can also be used with towelling liners giving the boots dual purpose.
Pack includes two boots and two liners.£59.99 inc VAT£49.99 exc VAT
Woof Wear Stable Boots with Wicking LinersWoof Wear
Use Woof Wear Stable Boots to support and protect the leg without the danger of pressure points. They can be used when the horse is stabled or travelling. Great for drying wet legs and can be used as part of a daily routine after turnout to help prevent mud fever.
Pack includes two boots and two liners.£45 inc VAT£37.50 exc VAT
Our shop..... At 1c Oxford Street Guiseley LS20 9AX
Remember ......we offer a delivery to yard service
No time to get to our shop? Don't want to pay postage?
- For yards within approximately a 5 mile radius of the shop we will now deliver to your yard free, usually within 24 hours of order. Minimum order of £10.00 applies...how about getting together with a couple of other people on the yard if you only need one small thing each? Order and pay online (check the deliver to yard option for postage) or over the phone and we will arrange a convenient time for delivery and bring your order to your yard. If you are unsure as to whether your yard is close enough, phone or email to find out.
As a rough guide we will cover Horsforth, Rawdon, Otley, Yeadon, Guiseley, Calverley, Thackley, Apperley Bridge, Guiseley, Menston, Burley, Baildon, Bingley, Ilkley
Our Price Match Deal
Why risk the internet parcel shifters?
Our Price match promise takes the risk out of your shopping!
We offer: Honest price matching. Excellent customer service. Expert safety advice. Sensible returns policy. Huge product range. Fast ordering from Top Suppliers.
If you find something being sold at a lower price - email or phone us and allow us to BEAT that offer.
Support your High Street Retailer!! We are here to meet your needs!!
Guiseley Shop Opening Times
Tuesday – Thursday 9am - 6.30pm
Friday - 9am-5.30pm
Saturday - 9am- 5.00pm
Sunday -10.00am - 4.00pm
Don't forget your LOYALTY CARD
We can now offer loyalty cards to our in store customers. Spend £10 in one transaction and receive 1 stamp; spend £50 for 2 stamps. When you have 8 stamps you'll get a £10 voucher!! Another great reason to come and shop with us :-)